Our Camping units are the only quality camping units on the market, with quality residential Tilt and Turn Double Glazed Windows and Residential Double glazed Doors.
But our Camping Pod 1 is not just skin deep glamour. Built from the very best of materials, including the waterproof, rot proof Siberian Larch providing 100% outside protection from the elements, coupled with fire resistant metal Roof Shingles, Metal roof cladding, diffusion membrane, structural pine framework and 50mm insulation, TLX multi–foil insulation, it truly represents the ultimate leisure experience.
High quality toughened double glazed CE approved residential type doors with a superb durable safety locking system. With trickle vents as standard you can be assured that the Camping Pod 1 provides total protection and comfort whatever the weather.
Inside the Camping Pod, Siberian Pine, a beautiful well seasoned clean smooth timber is used for the flooring and internal pine walls with beautiful internal curved beams that follow the curvature of the ceiling.
It has structural spruce framework with impregnated chipboard, 100mm insulation and pine/spruce flooring.
No assembly is required. Fork lift sleeves allow easy movement when wishing to transport or move it from one position to another.
It also has wiring inside the walls and all that is needed is for you to hook it up and add plugs, sockets and switches etc as you see fit.
You will need to hire a forklift to remove it from the flatbed lorry. Once that has been carried out, your standard Camping Pod is ready to use.
USE IT IN THE GARDEN !
You do need to be sure that the Lorry that arrives has got easy access to your final destination of your standard Camping pod 1 and that it can
be easily removed from the lorry and on to your designated area.
How it’s made
- Residential grade windows and doors – wooden frames with double glazing
- Metal roof cladding, diffusion membrane, structural framework and 50mm insulation, internal spruce panel.
- External Larch panels, spruce structural framework and 50mm insulation, internal spruce paneling.
- Floor of structural spruce with impregnated chipboard, 100mm insulation and pine/spruce flooring.
- Air vents in windows and safety glass as standard
- 5 year Guarantee for structure of building subject to correct care
- 2 year guarantee on windows