What are they?
Our Pods are great for use in the garden as extra accommodation, or for the kids to sleep out in. They can be used for holiday lets, and are a sound investment. Clad in grade A Siberian Larch, with 50mm of insulation in the walls, 100mm in the floor, double glazed residential grade windows and doors, and metal roof, our camping pods are built to last. They are easy to move by forklift, have a structural floor, and can just be sat on railway sleepers.
Available in 4m or 6m versions, they can also be added to with our extensions. These can be used to increase the size of the pod, and its sleeping capacity.
- Residential grade windows and doors – wooden frames with double glazing
- Metal roof cladding, diffusion membrane, structural framework and 50mm insulation, internal spruce panel.
- External Larch panels, spruce structural framework and 50mm insulation, internal spruce paneling.
- Floor of structural spruce with impregnated chipboard, 100mm insulation and pine/spruce flooring.
- Air vents in windows and safety glass as standard
- 5 year Guarantee for structure of building subject to correct care
- 2 year guarantee on windows